Tuesday 4 September 2012

Quoth The Raven

So here it is, my first official blog post. Little late to the fad I guess.

So basically, I'm tired of reading forum posts on show's I like that are nothing more intelligent than who should be dating who, complaining about every little detail of a show, or just plain dumb. I miss the intelligent discussion on Dark UFO's site re: LOST. I'm not saying I'm anyone smart, but no one seems to post theories any more or discuss anything beyond what they hate about a given show. Anyway, there's lots of shows I like and would like to discuss so I thought "meh, maybe I will just write them all out myself." I don't really care if no one reads or responds, but on the off chance that someone has something interesting to discuss besides How I Met Your Mother sucks, I thought I'd give it a go.

I won't just do blog posts about TV though, I have lots of things to rant about and talk about that my family is sick of listening to, so that'll be here too. Think of this as an online diary I guess.

I'm not writing for anyone's pleasure but mine, so if you want to participate, keep it friendly. If I have the right to delete posts I don't like I will. NO TROLLING (unless that just invited all the trolls to my page)

Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment